Interactive to interaction
- Working in a team state increases the total effectiveness
- being an influence to your peers
- they way it responds to the user activity
- Everyday machines that we take for granted.
- being able to control the machine so that the user has choices to make
How does this relate to design?
We do this to help people with doing things on a daily basis. The design is to create human connection.
What does it do then?
As a designer we focus on the people and the interaction with the design.
How does affect the world? Do we control?
How does it feel??
Whats the role? Or where does a designer fit in?
There are a lot of factors that we have to included into this. Discipline is one of the human factors. Human-computer interaction and how we work around our workspace on the computer.