- the interactive was about an app that allowed users to order pizza from their mobile device or personal computer.
- Designed for income earners, and on the go users. The “quick order” allows users to order when they are very limited in time in their lifestyle.
- its digital literacy is standard. the format is legible and can be read easily on mobile screens to PC screens.
- The user has three main buttons to interact with; “order online”, “quick order”, “pickup”. these buttons lead the user through pages of selection of what pizza, and any additional orders before proceeding to a checkout and tracking page.
- visual the design seems basic. the type is bold and strong, with it tone of voice being more directive to the user, aided along side bold colours across a dark background. Visual it helps aid users to know what to press. the style is basic but i would say it is user friendly.
- even though it does display tracking on their order. and allows users to quick order their last order. i would suggest that they place in a “save favourites” section, where users can select a set order that they have saved to process and deliver quicker to the user.