- they are the stories you act out
- represent artificially about how users would interact with you design.
- even if your persona fails at the scenario you at least shows you where you need to pick up on and improve
user scenarios navigation
Lux website navigation scenario
- the user navigates and browsers through the site for a video with a winter theme
- after settling on a video they like they place it in the online shopping basket and set out to check out to hire the video
- the user scenario indicates a users thought process and interaction with the website
persona’s is created via extensive research. this enable developers to have a clearer indication of what user wants and needs.
out of this information you can create personas that have similar issues, concerns and goals that people in the real world would have.
After creating your persona’s you would need to create a scenario that the persona would react in the scenario and the way they would interact with their surrounds.
Examples would include that of the persona of angela
after gaining an understanding of the persona, we develop a scenario in which the persona would interact with. aka angela “angela like being on time” so the scenario she is placed in is finding a coffee shop in an unfamiliar airport with a 30 min layover. Using a airport map, that lists a number of coffee shops as well as their walking distance from her current position, it also shows her a map of how to get there. using this information and interaction from the design of the airport map, angela is able to get her coffee as well as arrive back at her gate in time for her next flight.